Skip Global Navigation to Main Content
Skip Breadcrumb Navigation
Skip Left Navigation
U.S. Citizen Services

Emergency Contact

If you are an American citizen with a serious emergency, please call 03-3224-5000 (or 011-81-3-3224-5000 from the United States). This number is not for Visa inquiries.

Inquiries about U.S. visas should be directed to 050-5533-2737 (or 1-703-520-2233 from the United States).

U.S. Consulate General Sapporo helps Americans living or visiting in Hokkaido, Aomori, Akita, Iwate, and Miyagi. Routine services are provided by appointment only.

Our address is:

3-1 Kita 1-jo Nishi 28-chome,
Chuo-ku, Sapporo 064-0821

What Kind of Emergency?